Nursing and Housekeeping Supplies
We provide a broad spectrum of products and services to support the day to day operation of your care home, enabling you to meet the diverse requirements of your residents.
We will listen to you to understand your objectives. You can rely on our experience and expertise and be safe in the knowledge that we will provide you with a first class service.
Our aim is to help you deliver a good service to your residents, comply to CQC criteria, maintain a strong reputation and where appropriate, increase your occupancy and reduce your staff turnover. If we can help you achieve this, you will profit from working with us.
Our products include:
- Gloves/Wipes/Aprons (PPE)
- Chemicals (includes free chemical safety training)
- Continence products
- Medical supplies
- Medical equipment
- Profiling beds and mattresses
- Janitorial supplies
Incontinence pad audit and training
- Nurse advisor support and on site training
- Wide range of products from leading brands (Tena, ID Expert, Lille and Attends)
- Training on assessment and use of products
- Access to RCN accredited e-learning modules
Chemical safety training
- Training on equipment and safe use of chemicals
- COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- Bi monthly service visits
- All chemical dosing equipment and wall charts provided free on loan
Account management and information
- Online ordering available with Budget Minder software
- Regular review meetings to monitor spend and look at areas for further cost reductions
Audit on care equipment
- A free of charge mattress audit on existing care equipment for Solutions for Care clients
- We will work with staff and educate them on equipment, profiling beds, pressure care equipment
Solutions for Care aims to provide you with peace of mind, in the knowledge that your care home staff are compliant, trained, educated and purchasing the correct products at the best price. Your care home should be profitable without compromising the quality or level of care you provide your residents.
What our clients say...
“Just wanted to once again say thank you for taking the time to come and visit Seashell Trust and to deliver two superb workshops for our care staff. Solutions for care have been vital to enable us to change our way of thinking and move forward with fresh cooking skills & ideas, your commitment to helping our residents has been amazing.”
Claire Boyle, Head of Finance – Seashell Trust
Having the Solutions for Care team on our side allows me the luxury of knowing that products are being monitored and that they are continually looking at ways to reduce my costs.”
Neil Rearden – Care Manager
Wendy Conn – Crown Care Group
Dave Partington, Carehome owner
Claire Quinn – Grange Healthcare
“"I’ve been blown away with the support from Solutions for Care. All your partners have been so helpful and have even looked at cost savings to us without prompts. Quite amazing really. So huge thanks for all that you have done and continue to do for us at Sandstone. Many headaches solved."
Steven Hamblett – Area Manager